Your New Company:
You will be working for a nationally recognised aged care catering provider who have multiple location across Newcastle, Maitland, Cessnock & Singleton. They aspire to provide and serve a high standard of healthy and nourishing meals.
Your New Role:
- Assisting Chefs to prepare food & meals.
- Adhering to HACCP standards.
- Kitchen hand duties.
- Assisting nurses to serve residents.
- Cleaning kitchen equipment, utensils & service areas.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in catering or food preparation.
- Police Check or Willingness to Undertake One.
- Strong Time Management skills.
- Current Flu Vaccination or willingness to obtain one.
- Appropriate Vaccinations for Aged Care and Health Care.
- Flexible Availability (Facilities are open 7 days a week).
What You'll Get In Return:
- Work in a Great Environment.
- Ongoing Work.
- Provide Nourishing Meals to a Aged Care Community.
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
- Friendly Team.
- Flexible Roster.
What You Need To Do Now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively email your resume to Jessica.Schutt@hays.com.au If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2522994