Are you ready to make some extra money, be your own boss & work around a schedule that suits you? Do you want to deliver food from Australia’s favourite chains like McDonald’s, KFC & Hungry Jack’s?
Menulog currently has over 35,000 restaurant partners and millions of active customers and we are still growing!
Being Australia’s widest-reaching online food delivery service means that we are looking to expand our courier network. Sign up as an independent contractor on the Menulog network and enjoy the perks of being a food courier:
- Deliver on your own schedule - you get the flexibility to work around your commitments and lifestyle.
- Top up your revenue - perfect if you are in need of a little extra cash.
- Payments are made weekly - regular payments mean money in your pocket & Menulog doesn’t charge commission on courier delivery fees!
- Scheduled delivery runs - Menulog utilizes our technology to keep you busy!
Menulog is dedicated to helping you through the sign-up process and beyond with our dedicated onboarding team and many available online resources. We’re ready when you are, no resume required! You just need a few things to get started as a delivery driver:
- To be at least 18 years old and have the right to work in Australia
- A valid driver's licence that is accepted in the Australian State in which you will be doing deliveries (Learners and P1 licenses are not accepted)
- Access to a registered motor vehicle or motorcycle
- To ensure that the motor vehicle is in good operating condition and meets the industry safety standards for a motor vehicle of its kind
- A smartphone operating on iOS or Android platforms
- A thermal-grade delivery bag (you are able to purchase this through Menulog if required)
- You will be required to complete a background check
- Have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN)