Available shift times:
- 6:00am - 2:00pm
- 2pm - 10pm
Key Responsibilites Include:
- Packing, assembly and building of customer orders (dry goods and beverages for airlines)
- Pallet wrapping
- Some lifting (up to 10kg)
- Preparing product for distribution
Successful applicants require:
- Pick/pack/warehousing experience
- Availability for 5 shifts per week, Monday-Sunday may be required
- Clear criminal history check
- A positive attitude, great eye for detail and a strong work ethic
What we offer:
This role is for an immediate start, with the potential for ongoing work at a competitive casual rate! This role is perfect for someone who is keen to work for a highly reputable company whose focus is the safety and growth of their hosted employees. This role currently offers a variety of potential opportunities for career progression and permanency.
If you have the required skills, APPLY NOW!
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Please note that as part of our standard recruitment process all applicants are required to pass a functional assessment.
Suite 3, Level 1/176-178 Cope St, Waterloo NSW 2017
p: 02 9910 4711
Email: Please click the 'Apply Now' button below.