Action Workforce are currently seeking experienced Reach and Counterbalance Forklift operators for two leading 3PL warehouses located in Melbournes Northern Suburbs (Somerton and Tullamarine). This role will involve you operating a Forklift (Reach & Counterbalance Roles available), experience in Voice Picking & with an Electric Tugger required but not essential. Should you be succesful, you will be joining a large team within a highly regarded 3PL company that also offers opportunities for (real) career progression.
Available shift times:
- Day shift - 5am or 6am Onwards
- Afternoon Shift - 2pm Onwards
- Night Shift - 10pm Onwards
- Be available for 8 up to possible 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday and available for weekend work and OT when required
Successful applicants require:
- Forklift licence is a must for operators
- Reach forklift experience and or Slip Sheet / Twin Tyne an advantage
- 2+ years Warehousing experience
- Voice Pick a huge advantage
- Electric Tugger Experience
- Be able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Own transport is essential for this role
What we offer:
This role is for an immediate start, with the potential for ongoing work at a competitive casual rate! This role is perfect for someone who is keen to work for a highly reputable company who's focus is the safety and growth of their hosted employees. This role currently offers a variety of potential opportunities for career progression.
If you have the required skills, APPLY NOW!
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.Please note that as part of our standard recruitment process all applicants are required to pass a functional assessment.