You’ll support the Retail Pricing Team to provide Retail Pricing reporting and analytics on pricing effectiveness. You’ll also work with business stakeholders to deliver continuous improvements in pricing effectiveness, that meets the Food Group KPI’s, retailer guardrails and drives shopper traffic.
What you’ll do
• Manage Internet Scrapping activities
• Update all pricing databases for reports on a weekly basis
• Support the development and deployment of new pricing suite of programs
• Support the Food Group Channels teams, Trading, State, Promotions and Retail Pricing Teams in pricing activities
• Prepare results on pricing programs into actionable presentations to engage internal parties
• Manage reconciliation of Pricing programs
What you’ll bring
• Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
• FMCG experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint , Power BI skills and process mapping skills
• Able to demonstrate a high level of resilience while balancing projects
What we can offer you
• You can make a difference and shape what this iconic Aussie brand stands for
• We’re BIG on flexible working
• An extra week of annual leave each year after 12 months of service
We’re all about celebrating success, and we’re proud to be a WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality, an accredited FlexReady workplace and a Gold Standard Mental Health First Aid skilled workplace.
At Metcash, we’re the power behind an independent Australia. For almost 100 years we’ve been proudly supporting local, family-owned businesses – sticking up for the little guys and helping them become the best stores in town. Today we’re Australia and New Zealand’s leading independent retail partner and wholesaler in the food, liquor and hardware sectors. And while we may be large, we’ll always be locals at heart.
So, roll up your sleeves and bring your best self to work, and we’ll give you the support you need to develop a rewarding career and make your mark on the future of retail.
Make your Mark!