The NT Opposition is concerned about COVID-19 safety at the Howard Springs quarantine facility after multiple breaches of rules there.
It comes at a time there are increasing cases of coronavirus from the returning Australians who are quarantining there.
On Wednesday three men were fined after posting a photo on social media of two of them pushing a third man at the Howard Springs facility, none of them were wearing face masks.
Those staying at the facility are required to physically distance and wear a mask when they're not in their allocated room.
Incident Controller, Acting Commander Shaun Gill said, "It's disappointing that we have had to remind these men that we are still in a health emergency.
"Almost everyone in the centre is abiding by the rules, and we haven't had any new cases in the domestic quarantine area for several months, but the actions of a few inconsiderate people who think they are above the rules could ruin it for everyone."
The fine is $5056 for an individual.
Also, police have fined two other men and moved them to Howard Springs for breaching their quarantine requirements.
As part of their work arrangements, two Canadian men had been granted approval to quarantine in a Darwin hotel before travelling interstate.
The men arrived in their hotel on Monday and over the next few days were seen several times leaving the premises as well as not wearing masks within the hotel itself.
The men have been taken to Howard Springs to complete their quarantine period.
Incident Controller, Acting Commander Sachin Sharma said, "Enormous effort and resources have gone into keeping our community safe from COVID-19.
"It is disappointing that these individuals engaged in irresponsible behaviour, however, our Environmental Health Officers and NT Police continue the vigilance on compliance and any breaches will meet with appropriate actions by police.
"NT Police, the NT Health department along with our colleagues from a large number of other agencies are committed to continuous collaborative work from the Emergency Operation Centre in an effort to keep Territorians safe during this pandemic."
Commenting on the breaches, CLP deputy leader Gerard Maley said it appeared the Government had dropped the ball again on COVID safety at Howard Springs.
"It's further evidence the Government isn't taking COVID safety seriously at the facility," he said.
"When I raised concerns about a rave party (at Howard Springs) weeks ago, the Government brushed it off as an isolated incident. Clearly it wasn't. We need to take this seriously.
"Significant breakdowns in the social isolation regime in Victoria led to large COVID community outbreaks in Victoria.
"I call on the Gunner Labor Government again to lift standards at the domestic quarantine facility. We don't have coronavirus in our community and we don't want it," Mr Maley said.
Five new positive cases of COVID-19 were recorded in the Northern Territory on Friday.
All of these cases relate to repatriation flights and all are in quarantine.
NT Health data today shows there are 724 currently undertaking quarantine with 13 active overseas acquired cases in the NT.
While you're with us, you can now receive updates straight to your inbox each Friday at 6am from the Katherine Times. To make sure you're up to date with all the news, sign up here.