One new positive COVID-19 case has been recorded in the Northern Territory in the past 24 hours.
A 22-year-old male US Marine who arrived into the Northern Territory on April 12, has tested positive for COVID-19.
The patient is mildly symptomatic and is being treated at the Howard Springs quarantine facility.
The total number of cases diagnosed in the Northern Territory is 114.
All cases have been related to international or interstate travel, with no cases of community transmission.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content:
- Bookmark katherinetimes.com.au
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines newsletters
- Follow us on Twitter: @KatherineTimes
- Follow us on Instagram @katherinetimes
- Follow us on Google News
- You can also receive updates straight to your inbox each Friday at 6am from the Katherine Times. To make sure you're up to date with all the news, sign up here.