Road works are expected to be undertaken on Paterson Court from Wednesday, June 23 at 8am.
The works will include the resealing and rehabilitation of the cul-de-sac, and are anticipated to be completed by Thursday, June 24 if not sooner.
During this time the road will be closed, however, local traffic will be permitted.
Katherine Town Council would like to apologise for any inconvenience these works may cause and asks the community to please adhere to all signage and traffic management directions.
Should you have any queries or require more information regarding this project, don't hesitate to contact Katherine Town Council on 08 8972 5500.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content:
- Bookmark katherinetimes.com.au
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines newsletters
- Follow us on Twitter: @KatherineTimes
- Follow us on Instagram @katherinetimes
- Follow us on Google News
- You can also receive updates straight to your inbox each Friday at 6am from the Katherine Times. To make sure you're up to date with all the news, sign up here.