There's so much happening in and around Katherine. It's a great place to live, work, visit.
We're passionate about the town and want to hear from you about what is happening in your neck of the woods.
Have you recently married? We'd love to get photos and some details about your big day
Maybe you (or your parents, grandparents, great-grandparents) are getting ready to celebrate a big wedding anniversary?
Have you recently celebrated a new arrival? Send us through your baby photos.
It's a town busy with activities. Let us know when you're heading up to it and when how it went once it's happened. We'd love to see your pictures of how you are living, and loving, life in the Katherine area.
We'd also love to get the details of how your teams are going in local sporting events.
There's plenty of ways for you to get in contact with us, submit your stories and pictures. Let us help you spread the good news about Katherine and beyond by sending your stories, pictures and updates to email@example.com
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content:
- Bookmark katherinetimes.com.au
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines newsletters
- Follow us on Twitter: @KatherineTimes
- Follow us on Instagram @katherinetimes
- Follow us on Google News
- You can also receive updates straight to your inbox each Friday at 6am from the Katherine Times. To make sure you're up to date with all the news, sign up here.