OUR HISTORY: Travers Court

Sarah Matthews
By Sarah Matthews
Updated August 2 2021 - 4:01am, first published 12:56am
Glencore Cattle Station in 1883. Picture: Library & Archives NT.

Travers Court in Katherine East was named after Roderick Travers who held the lease on Glencore Station, north of Katherine, with P. Glibson in 1879.

Advertisement

Ad
Sarah Matthews

Sarah Matthews

Northern Territory Correspondent