Three new Covid-19 cases have been recorded in Darwin's Howard Springs facility over the weekend.
One 12-year-old child on the repatriation flight from Istanbul on July 30 and two men, aged 60 and 39 years, who arrived on the repatriation flight from New Delhi on July 18 have tested positive.
All three people are asymptomatic and under the care on NT Health in the Howard Springs quarantine facility.
COVID-19: READ MORE
There are currently eight active Covid-19 cases in the Northern Territory, all of which are people who arrived in Darwin on repatriation flights.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content:
- Bookmark katherinetimes.com.au
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines newsletters
- Follow us on Twitter: @KatherineTimes
- Follow us on Instagram @katherinetimes
- Follow us on Google News
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also receive updates straight to your inbox each Friday at 6am from the Katherine Times. To make sure you're up to date with all the news, sign up here.