A free tax clinic run by Charles Darwin University accounting lecturers and students will be held in Katherine on September 13 and 14
The clinic will be open to the public and will run at the Katherine Oasis Shopping Centre.
The CDU tax clinic has been established to provide free and accessible services to members of the community in the Northern Territory.
It is available to eligible individuals, small businesses, not-for-profit organisations and charities who may not be able to afford professional tax advice and services.
More information about the free tax clinic go to www.cdu.edu.au/news/free-tax-clinic-support-territorians-tax-time or www.cdu.edu.au/free-tax-clinic.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content:
- Bookmark katherinetimes.com.au
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines newsletters
- Follow us on Twitter: @KatherineTimes
- Follow us on Instagram @katherinetimes
- Follow us on Google News
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also receive updates straight to your inbox each Friday at 6am from the Katherine Times. To make sure you're up to date with all the news, sign up here.
DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY?: Send letters to the editor or story tips to email@example.com