A man has been charged with indecent assault following an incident in Katherine late last month.
According to NT Police, the 61-year-old man was arrested and charged following the incident at a community services facility on September 30.
He has been charged with aggravated assault (indecent) and assaulting a worker.
He was bailed to appear in the Katherine Local Court on November 11.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content:
- Bookmark katherinetimes.com.au
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines newsletters
- Follow us on Twitter: @KatherineTimes
- Follow us on Instagram @katherinetimes
- Follow us on Google News
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also receive updates straight to your inbox each Friday at 6am from the Katherine Times. To make sure you're up to date with all the news, sign up here.
DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY?: Send letters to the editor or story tips to email@example.com