Two youths and two adults have been arrested by Northern Territory police in relation to a robbery in Katherine on October 17.
Police said that at around 4.10am they received reports that four males had unlawfully entered a business on Cyprus Street.
Two employees on site confronted the group and were assaulted, police said.
Police arrived shortly after and arrested all four alleged offenders, two aged 17 and two 18.
One of the employees was taken to the Katherine Hospital with minor injuries.
Katherine Criminal Investigation Branch investigators have charged the adults with robbery.
Police said one male was bailed to appear in Yarralin Court on December 2, the second male was bailed to appear in Timber Creek Court on December 8.
The two youths will be dealt with under the provisions of the Youth Justice Act 2005.
If you are seeing this message you are a loyal digital subscriber to The Katherine Times, as we made this story available only to subscribers. Thank you very much for your support and allowing us to continue telling your stories. We appreciate your support of journalism in our great area.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content:
- Bookmark katherinetimes.com.au
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines newsletters
- Follow us on Twitter: @KatherineTimes
- Follow us on Instagram @katherinetimes
- Follow us on Google News
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also receive updates straight to your inbox each Friday at 6am from the Katherine Times. To make sure you're up to date with all the news, sign up here.
DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY?: Send letters to the editor or story tips to email@example.com