A driver managed to miss eight lanes of traffic ... but then end up in a crash in Darwin.
Territory Police are continuing to investigate after the vehicle crashed into a business in Coconut Grove yesterday.
At around 5pm, a Toyota Hilux was seen driving from McMillians Road towards Darwin City.
The driver has allegedly lost control, failed to negotiate a turn, and crashed into a business along Bagot Road.
The two passengers, a female driver and young child, were conveyed to Royal Darwin Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Superintendent Daniel Shean said, "It is incredibly lucky no-one else was injured in this incident. Drivers are reminded to always drive with due care and attention."
If you are seeing this message you are a loyal digital subscriber to The Katherine Times, as we made this story available only to subscribers. Thank you very much for your support and allowing us to continue telling your stories. We appreciate your support of journalism in our great area.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content:
- Bookmark katherinetimes.com.au
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines newsletters
- Follow us on Twitter: @KatherineTimes
- Follow us on Instagram @katherinetimes
- Follow us on Google News
- Contact us at email@example.com
- You can also receive updates straight to your inbox each Friday at 6am from the Katherine Times. To make sure you're up to date with all the news, sign up here.
DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY?: Send letters to the editor or story tips to firstname.lastname@example.org